Source code on GitHub.
If you're looking for nutrition facts, try out the USDA databases: one, two.
PrivacyAccording to Apple
, data synced to iCloud is encrypted and cannot be read by Apple or third parties. Crashes and energy reports may be collected by Apple if allowed by the user.
How do I input a fraction for the serving amount?
Select the fraction option, and enter a "." for the separator. It will be replaced with a "/" when you leave the text field.
How do I edit foods and tags?
Long press the food or tag in the search results list.
Why can't I input a percentage value for Vitamins A, D, or E?
The iOS Health app expects values in grams, while the Daily Value percentage for Vitamins A, D, and E are represented as International Units. Converting from IU to grams is not straightforward, so currently Foodlog only supports values in mcg.
How do I contact the email@example.com
. I'm always open to feedback, feature requests, and bug reports.
Version 1.0.1 - 4 Aug. 2018
- (Fix) Crash when changing food name while editing food entry
- (Fix) Unable to change food name while adding food
- (Fix) Crash when adding or editing food entry in certain situations
- (Fix) Incorrect conversion from SI to customary units
Version 1.0 - 10 July 2018
- Add food entries
- Tag food entries and foods
- Search by food or tag
- Works with Health app on iOS
- Syncs with iCloud
© 2018 David Wu. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.